110gr Low Protein Wheat Flour
80gr Tapioca Flour
1gr Garlic Powder
1gr Salt 120gr
Hot Water Gyoza
200gr Chicken Thigh Fillet
30gr Sesame Oil
15gr soy sauce
1gr Garlic Powder
5gr Emina Cheese Mozza
- Combine all dry ingredients, mix well.
- Add hot water little by little until the dough is smooth then let stand for 20 minutes.
- Flatten the dough using a rolling pin until it is about 1 to 2 mm thick.
- Finely chop the fillets and prawns.
- Sliced scallions and mushrooms.
- Mix all the chopped and sliced ingredients then add all the rest of the ingredients.
- To Apply Emina Cheese Mozza use tips Filling.
How to make
- take the skin and then put the stuffing as much as 13 grams or according to taste and form into a half-circle.
- Prepare a frying pan that has been smeared with margarine.
- Put the gyoza mozza until the bottom is golden brown color, then add water and cover the frying pan so that the gyoza skin is cooked.
Emina Cheese Mozza Application Tips
Mozza Processing: the thinner/smooth the Mozza will be faster/easier to melt (Thinly grated, finely chopped)
Storage: Before use, it's better to store the Mozzarella in the freezer after it has been chopped/grated in order to get the water content (minimum after 1 hour - 1 hour) and make sure the mozzarella is closed/tightly wrapped during storage
- Filling: mozzarella is cut into smaller pieces first, it is better to add ingredients such as mayonnaise, sauce to add water content to the Mozza which helps the melting process better.
- Toppings: Thinly grated The Mozza, add sauce/mayo ingredients, oven/bake at 200-210oC for 5-7 minutes. For Slice Mozza: burger topping - a slice is placed on almost cooked meat then closed for 2-3 minutes 2-3 c.
- Torch: Smaller grater. Fire distance of at least 10 cm from the cheese. 1.5-2 minutes.